An integral part of our business is helping ordinary businesses make the move to digitalization.
Our world is becoming ever more connected. Billions of intelligent devices and machines generate massive amounts of data, creating a bridge between real and virtual worlds. Turning these vast amounts of data into value is a key success factor
Digitalization is not just for the biggest companies to adopt and deploy in their efforts to become even bigger. PLM and Digitalization will need to be the reality of all manufacturers.
Our job is to enable digitalization.
With digitalization you will be better equipped to respond to this new era of innovation.
Digital transformation refers to the adoption of data and digital solutions for business activities and processes. It engages people with digital workflows to promote the full advantage of technology investments across an organization. Digital transformation is more than just replacing manual processes with digital processes – the expected outcomes are cultural change and the adoption of re-imagined processes that take full advantage of well-defined digital strategies.
A company that digitally transforms successfully becomes a digital enterprise and enjoys competitive advantages such as:
- More efficient use of resources and reduction of errors
- Application of knowledge sharing for innovative new ideas
- Agile responsiveness to competitive threats, market disruptions and opportunities presented by new prospects, mergers, and acquisitions
Digital transformation is the process of digitalizing business processes and information in the pursuit of a more agile and efficient business model.
Elements of the digital transformation process – Evolving into a digital enterprise
Digital transformation usually involves:
- Replacing siloed practices and single-point software solutions with integrated technology platforms (e.g. cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, etc.) that link end-to-end across functions and/or the entire enterprise
- Unifying separate sets of data and embedding automated data analytics into user interfaces and workflows to ensure that strategic and tactical decisions are driven by data-based insights
- Making work transparent through shared applications to improve accountability, accelerate processes, and gain the agility to respond to or drive market disruption.
Digitalization can be achieved in many ways:
Comprehensive Digital Twin
We blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds.
Personal and adaptable
We offer flexible and scalable applications for new ways of working. With insights and data, we can predict and adapt products to future needs, allowing you the ability to meet rapidly changing consumer preferences.
Open, modern, flexible ecosystem
Access to a diverse field of partners in an open ecosystem gives you the opportunity to build on your investment. We offer application development services along with native cloud and cloud-connected products.